Pre-planning is now in full effect! Teachers are back from summer break. This post will help you have a smooth start to the school year. During last school year, the teachers recommended classes for all students for this coming year. Guidance met with each student to pick electives. Over the summer we worked hard creating & editing these schedules. Should there be any schedule change requests, please follow the guidelines below.
Schedule Changing Guidelines:
- During registration (8/8/19), we will only be able to see students who are missing a period or students who have no schedule at all. These students will be given a “fast pass” to see a counselor.
- For general changes with a schedule (like wanting to change Theatre to Art) these will be written on a “Schedule Change Request” yellow form and will be given to Ms. D’Amico, our guidance clerk. The counselors will work on these, and if the change is possible, the student will receive a new schedule.
Virtual Off Campus/Marketing OJT Procedures:
- Students who want to have either one or more virtual classes taken off campus, or a period “off” for working at their job, a signed form is required by a parent/guardian. Please come by guidance to pick up a form.
Counselor Assignments and Appointments:
- Students can make appointments with their counselor online through each counselor’s unique url (see below). If a student does not have an appointment, they can see their counselor before school, during lunch, or after school.
- Ms. Carr: Grades 9&12, carremery.youcanbook.me
- Mrs. Spence: Grades 8&11, spencesandra.youcanbook.me
- Ms. Mackin: Grades 7&10, mackincarleen.youcanbook.me
- Dr. Baldridge: IB Students, baldridgejocelyn.youcanbook.me